STEPS: A GOSPEL CENTERED RECOVERY
Every Sunday until November 18, 2018
5:00pm – 7:00pmCoordinator: Kevin Bowles
STEPS is a 13 week intensive discipleship process designed to take people to the root of sin and suffering, in order to embrace the freedom found only in Christ's redemption.
STEPS has 5 key components:
1. Daily Bible study to encourage spiritual growth;
2. A one-on-one mentor relationship;
3. Small group community for discussion and prayer;
4. In-depth teaching with proactical and theological insights; and
5. Assessments to identify the roots of personal struggles.
Classes begin Sunday, August 26th and end on November 18th. We will meet from 5-7pm at the church office.
CLICK HERE to register.